søndag 18. juni 2017

A Magnolia Birthday Card

Hi there and happy Sunday! 
I hope you are fine. 
Now I want to show you a card I have made 
with the brand new stamps from the 
I Belive in Unicorns Collection 2017
The last week we have had 
blog hop in the Magnolia DT blogs (now closed), 
and this was my contribution. 


I have coloured Snowhite Tilda with Distress Ink, 
re-inkers and Markers. 
The purple colour is Dusty Concord 
and for the blue colour I have used Faded Jeans. 
I have added some Black Soot on the darker areas.


I stamp on a water colour paper that is called the Langton, 
Extra Smooth (hot pressed) grain satine. 
And the ink I stamp with is called Memento Rich Coccoa. 
I use a syntetic brush size 0 and 000 for my colouring.


I have written the text on the straws on my computer and printed them out. 


The large butterfly is a DooHickey die from Magnolia. 
I have cut it out twice and put them up on each other. 
As well as the tassels and the tags. 
I have used a GoKreate die for the shape of the card. 


The flowers are from Magnolia 
(purple roses and blue flowers) and WOC.


The papers are from Maja Design and the Fika Collection.


Hope you liked my card.
Thank you so much for stopping by!

With love,
Camilla

2 kommentarer:

Patty O'Malley sa...

Love this card, Camilla, as I love all your cards!

Sol sa...

Nyyydelig Fargelegging. Supre Detaljer. Elsker å sitte å se på alt stæsjet!!